Clinics in Amsterdam, Hilversum and The Hague open
Our offices in Amsterdam, Hilversum and The Hague are open. Due to our small scale, there are always only a limited number of employees present and when you visit our clinic, you will see few other patients.
If you prefer to talk to a doctor via a video or telephone consultation, that is also possible. The choice is yours.
Extensive sleep studies are carried out in the normal way at home. Learn more about sleep studies here. If necessary, a sleep study can still be sent to you by post. The doctor will discuss this with you.
All our clinics are open to patients. We strictly follow the guidelines of the RIVM, the Federation of Medical Specialists and the Independent Clinics Netherlands association. So that you as a patient can be treated safely and our employees can work safely. Therefore, when visiting one of our clinics, you should take the following measures into account:
- The general government regulations regarding corona are strictly adhered to. In case of health complaints such as cold / sneezing / cough / sore throat / difficult breathing / fever or if immediate family members have corona symptoms, we would like to ask you not to come to the clinic and to reschedule your appointment.
- We request that you wear a face mask.
- We request that you keep a good distance when registering at the desk and also keep sufficient distance from other waiting patients.
- In order to keep the number of people in the clinic to a minimum, only the patient is admitted. Supervisors / partners must wait outside.
- It is important that you are present at the agreed time and not too early. Leave the clinic immediately after your appointment.
- You will be asked to complete a health questionnaire upon entering the clinic. Please bring your own pen to complete this list.
- If necessary, two waiting rooms will be used so that everyone can keep sufficient distance. The assistant will tell you which waiting room you can use.
- You must disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- Keep 1.5 m distance from other patients and clinic staff.
Contact and questions
For more information, questions or to make an appointment, please contact us.