Update March 2022
We closely follow the guidelines of the RIVM, the Federation of Medical Specialists and the Association of Independent Clinics in the Netherlands to protect our employees and our patients.
Our clinics in Amsterdam, Hilversum, The Hague and Oisterwijk are open. Due to small scale, there are always only a limited number of employees present and when you visit our clinic you will see few other patients. If you prefer to talk to a doctor via a video consultation or telephone consultation, that is also possible. The choice is yours.
At Ruysdael Slaapkliniek we strictly follow the guidelines of the RIVM, the Federation of Medical Specialists and the Association of Independent Clinics in the Netherlands. So you as a patient can be treated safely and our employees can work safely. That is why you should take the following measures into account when visiting one of our clinics:
- The general rules of the government regarding corona are complied with. In case of health problems such as cold / sneezing / cough / sore throat / difficult breathing / fever or when there are corona symptoms with immediate family members, we urgently ask you not to come to the clinic and reschedule your appointment.
- Come to your appointment alone as much as possible. Is guidance needed? Then bring a maximum of 1 person.
- It is important that you are present at the agreed time and not too early. Leave the clinic immediately after your appointment.
- On arrival we will ask you to disinfect your hands.
- You don’t have to wear a facemask, but you can choose to wear one.
Extensive sleep studies are performed in the normal way, right at your home. Read more about sleep studies here.
If you have any questions or if you want to make an appointment, please contact us.